Quick Start Guide
Have a Question?
Getting Started with your CRM
This quick start guide will introduce you to your new CRM and the key areas to get you started. We recommend watching the quick tutorials to get an understanding for how to use the CRM, create quotes, manage your clients etc.
Watch our 15 minute walk around Webinar to introduce how to use our CRM
This CRM is designed for use with Google Chrome ( Recommended) Firefox or Safari browsers.
Microsoft has stopped supporting many versions of Internet Explorer and so many modern software applications have inbuilt technology not supported by IE.
You should find Google Chrome much faster to use than Internet Explorer for all your work.
You can download Chrome here https://www.google.co.uk/chrome
- Contacts are the names of the lead bookers or companies and organisations that you deal with. These include your customers, prospects, partners and, if you want to, your suppliers, press contacts etc. In fact, anyone you work with. An example account would be e.g. Rushton Family, representing the lead booker name to encompass the whole family group
- Within Contacts are the lead booker family / group members, also called contacts. For instance, in the above example – if the lead booker was Mrs Rushton, you might list Mr Rushton and their children. You can store useful information on family members here
- Enquiries are potential sales associated with a lead booker. You need to have a lead booker name saved to be able to create an enquiry
- Tasks are things you need to do, for example, call John Brown back on 15th August.
- Leads relate to new potential clients with whom you have not sold anything before. You don’t have to use leads and can add all potential clients to your contacts so long as you do so in a GDPR compliant fashion ( this will enable you to market to them)
When you first login to your new CRM system you’ll be taken to a welcome page and your CRM Dashboard.
Your Dashboard Includes:
1. A summary of your Enquiries and their status
2. A summary of your todo’s and tasks
3. Links to this Help Site
Enquiries can either be accessed from your client profile or in the Menu listing
There are two different views – Pipeline and List
THE PIPELINE VIEW
This shows your Enquiries listed in ‘Pipelines’ so you can easily see Enquiries in different Segments.
Click on an enquiry to view or amend or ‘drag and drop’ the enquiry between pipelines
ADDING A NEW CLIENT WHEN CREATING AN ENQUIRY
When a new potential client calls you want to be able to record their enquiry quickly and if they are not on your database – to be able to quickly add them.
When you start typing in the Contact field, the database will automatically search for an existing contact of the name you are typing and if none exists to allow you to add a new name. Adding a phone number and email will add these fields to the client profile section.
Once you have saved the enquiry – navigate to client profile and update other relevant data if needed. You can also then access the quote function to create a quote directly for the client.
- Tagging Enquiry Source
It’s important to be able to monitor what advertising / Marketing drives what enquiries. This tutorial takes you through how to tag enquiries and then use this data in your marketing planning
2. Tagging Client marketing preferences
Sended targetted marketing is crucial in today’s world. Tagging your clients for their holiday interests will allow you to send better / more targeted email and newsletters. See how to tag your contacts in this tutorial
Build your email database ( 8 minutes)
Whenever you create a quote, you can legally add your new contact to your email marketing list, so long as you tell them you have done so. In this webinar, we walk you through how easy it is for sales agents to add a contact to email lists.
Segmenting your Email Lists ( 5 minutes)
In this webinar, we show you how to create Email Lists Segments to be able to target different ‘Groups’ of contacts / subscribers. Sending targetted emails, with content relevant to subscribers increases user activity / open rates
Create Email Newsletters in Promote ( 7 minutes )
In this webinar, we show you how to create Email templates and schedule them to send to your subscriber base from Promote. This will enable you to easily send out emails to subscribers that you have updated / segmented / added to your CRM